1. Controller and scope
The controller within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter: GDPR) and other Member States’ national data protection laws as well as other data protection regulations is, considered the size of Frenzi Penzi GmbH, the management itself.
2. Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer of the Controller can be reached at:
- Frenzi Penzi GmbH
- Address: Dorfstr. 11, 16818 Netzeband, Germany
- E-mail: email@example.com
3. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of its use
3 a) Visiting our Website
When you access our Website, the browser used on your end device automatically sends information to our Website server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without any input on your part being necessary and stored until automated erasure:
- IP address of the requesting computer
- date and time of access
- name and URL of the retrieved file
- website from which the access is being made (URL referrer),
- websites that are accessed by the user’s system via our Website,
- information about the type of browser and the version used, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection to the Website,
- ensuring a comfortable use of our Website,
- ensuring system security and stability,
- optimisation of the Website and
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Article 6(1), lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about your person. There is also no data evaluation for marketing purposes in this context.
3 b) Subscribing to our newsletter
In so far you have expressly consented in accordance with Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. a GDPR, we will use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter on a regular basis. In order to receive the newsletter, it is sufficient to provide an e-mail address.
Unsubscribing is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you are welcome to submit your unsubscribe request at any time via firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 c) Using embedded content
Posts on this Website may contain embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves as if the visitor had visited the other website.
The processing of your personal data in the framework of the use of embedded content from third parties is based on our legitimate interests (Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. f GDPR) to your effective information. If you are asked by the respective providers of the embedded content for consent to the respective data processing, the legal basis of this is Article 6(1), lit. a), Art. 7 GDPR.
Content currently integrated on this Website: We integrate the maps of the “Google Maps” service of the provider Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The data processed may include, in particular, IP addresses and your geolocation data, which, however, are usually not collected without your consent (usually carried out within the framework of the settings of your (mobile) devices). The data may be processed in the USA.
3 d) In case of an accommodation or lease contract for an apartment or room
When you enter into an accommodation or a lease contract for a flat or room with us, we collect the following data in addition to the required payment information:
- date of arrival and expected departure,
- first names,
- date of birth,
- number of passengers and their nationality in the case of accompanying relatives and travel groups,
- for foreign persons, the serial number of the recognised and valid passport or passport replacement document,
- data request for submission of bed taxes (privately arranged trip or business trip).
We process this data insofar as this is necessary for the performance of the contract with you (Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. b GDPR) and in order to comply with our legal obligations (according to Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. c GDPR).
3 e) In case of video surveillance
Based on the legal requirements according to Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. f GDPR or § 4 BDSG [German Federal Data Protection Act], we reserve the right to carry out video surveillance in our properties. The circumstance of the observation shall be made recognisable by appropriate measures at the earliest possible time and the information required under Article 13 GDPR shall be provided in any case in accordance with the minimum requirements.
4. Disclosure of data
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties for purposes other than those listed below. We will only share your personal data with third parties if:
- you have given your express consent to this in accordance with Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. a GDPR,
- the disclosure is necessary according to Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. f GDPR for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data,
- in the event that for the disclosure pursuant to Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. c GDPR, a legal obligation exists,
- this is legally permissible and, in accordance with Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. b GDPR, it is necessary for handling of contractual relationships with you, as well as
- this is necessary to protect our legitimate interests according to Article 6 (1), p. 1, lit. f GDPR and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in the non-disclosure of your data, which also includes the involvement of service providers who support us, acting on our behalf, in IT administration, the maintenance of the booking system, payment and customer data management.
By way of cookies, information arising in each case in connection with the specific end device used is stored. This does not mean, however, that we gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimise user-friendliness, which are stored on your end device for a certain fixed period of time. If you visit our site again to make use of our services, it is automatically recognised that you have already been with us and which entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to enter them again.
The data processed by cookies is necessary for the aforementioned purposes to protect our legitimate interests and those of third parties in accordance with Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. f GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice appears every time before a new cookie is created. However, the complete deactivation of cookies may mean that you cannot use all the functions of our Website.
Cookies are deactivated. Activate Cookies
6. Google Analytics
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your display device, to enable an analysis of your use of the Website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this Website is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. On this Website, Google Analytics has been extended by the code “gat._anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymised collection of IP addresses. Therefore, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within Member States of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the Website or the app (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser add-on available at the following link tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
You can find more information about Google Analytics here: http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/
7. Data subjects’ rights
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Article 15 GDPR. In particular, you can request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, as well as the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details;
- demand the rectification without undue delay of inaccurate or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Article 16 GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 17 GDPR, request the erasure of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you object to its erasure and insofar we no longer need the data, but you require it for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 GDPR;
- pursuant to Article 20 GDPR, receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request the transmission to another controller;
- withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Article 7(3) GDPR. This lead to the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing based on this consent for the future;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in accordance with Article 77 GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your habitual place of residence or workplace or our company headquarters for this purpose. The Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Berline Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit Berline) is responsible for Frenzi Penzi GmbH, all details can be found at https://www.datenschutz-berlin.de/.
If you wish to exercise your rights as a data subject, simply send an email to email@example.com.
8. Right to object
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6(1), p. 1, lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right, pursuant to Article 21
GDPR, to object against the processing of your personal data, insofar as there are grounds for this arising from your particular situation or the objection addresses direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to object, which is implemented by us without specifying a particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Retention periods
As a matter of principle, we store your personal data on the basis of the following criteria: If no explicit storage period is specified at the time of collection (e.g. as part of a declaration of consent), your personal data will be erased insofar as it is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was stored, unless legal storage obligations (e.g. obligations under commercial and tax law) prevent erasure.